Showa thermal lining acrylic/nylon/polyester orange glove
- Designed to protect at temperatures down to -30°C, for short or intermittent contact.
- Engineered liner and foam latex moisture permeability dissipate sweat and reduce cold inside the glove.
- Water-repellent surface combined with thermal insulating liner keep hands warm and dry enhancing productivity and allowing for longer work periods.
- Aerated material reduces cold conduction and eliminates convection by keeping warm air inside.
- Dual latex coating provides high abrasion resistance and longer usage.
- Coating technoligy enhances high level of flexibility and reduces fatigue.
- Orange coloour enhances safety in low light conditions and prevents loss.
- Dual natural rubber latex coating.
- Anatomical hand shape design.
- Rough finished surface on palm.
- High visibility orange colour.
- Nylon, polyester, polyurethane liner.
- Acrylic, nylon, polyester insulation.
- Commercial fishing.
- Warehousing & Distribution.
- Brick laying.
- Washing & cleaning.
- Planting & repotting.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Customers who bought this product also bought: